Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Zoya: Seashells (PixieDust) Summer 2016


Hey guys!  I have the second half of the Summer Zoya Collections for you all today. Seashells consists of 6 beautiful PixieDust polishes. I was extremely happy when I saw that Zoya was releasing more Pixies because textures are, by far, my favorite finish. 
I have all 6 shown here as 2 coats, no top coat. When applying Pixies make sure to allow the first coat to dry down completely, then you can add the second coat with no dragging. It will also insure that you get a nice textured finish. 

Bay:  described as a "sky blue, textured PixieDust with fine silver and gold glitter".



Cece: described as a "full impact green, textured PixieDust with a thin vein of gold".




Levi: described as a "beige gold, textured PixieDust with medium holographic hex glitter"



Linds: described as a "cherry red, textured PixieDust with red and fuchsia glitter".



Tilly: described as a "starry grey, textured PixieDust with a small holographic glitter interwoven with a darker gunmetal".



Zooey: described as a "classic pink, textured PixieDust laced with a fine thread of gold and medium sized holographic hexes".



My Top Picks
Cece
Levi 
Zooey

What do you think about this collection? Are you a fan of textured polish?
I love this collection, the colors are all so beautiful and the formulas are excellent. Exactly what I expect from Zoya Pixies. 

You can purchase the Seashells Collection online at www.zoya.com and your local Ulta where they retail for $10 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

You can follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media sites:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...