Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TIOT: A England "Avalon"


Hey everyone! I have a lot going on right now getting ready for our trip! I have a ton of laundry to do, I have to pack and I have to get the dog to my moms. I also made a crazy decision to leave all of my polish at home and to sport naked nails during my vacation. My poor fingers have really taken a beating in the last year and I think that while my mind needs a break from the blog my fingers do too. While I'm gone I have a group of amazing bloggers that will be filling the void for me so make sure to come by for those posts!


I may be busy and I haven't painted my nails in a couple of days but I wanted to post my Try It On Tuesday! This is actually an older mani that I never had the chance to post because of my hectic swatching schedule.
Avalon...
..."an incandescent regal and royal purple"
All photos of Avalon are shown as 2 coats topped with Mega Shine.





Isn't that gorgeous? The depth of colors, the shimmer, it's absolutely stunning! I had this on my wish list for months and months and when I nabbed my one NerdLacquer during the Ninja Polish restock. I really wish I had grabbed a few more, because this formula was amazing and the color is so opaque I could have almost gotten away with 1 coat. I decided to try out a tiny bit of art...try being the operative word here...I wanted to do some roses (Essie No Place Like Chrome) but they didn't turn out exactly how I wanted so I just left it as an accent and did a reverse glitter gradient with OPI Servin' Up Sparkle. 


You can purchase A England on the website hereor in the US they can be found at Ninja Polish and at Llarowe, they retail for $10 on both sites.

Well loves! I am signing off and I will see you next Tuesday! TIOT will be my welcome back post, if you have any requests let me know: Indie or mainstream? What color? Is there a brand you'd like to see? Let me know! I will have a few reviews to do once I get back too, some more Wingin' It Lacquer, Polish TBH, Zoya and Wing Dust! I will also have a few new brands to review too!!
♥ Gini ♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...