Sassy Friends!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Mint Mani For Talia Joy

Hello loves. I am so sorry I have been away, things have been busy. I  have been trying to keep up with what has been happening while I have been away and everyone knows that the beauty world lost one of it's most inspiring young stars, Talia Joy Castellano. She was only 13 years old yet she made a huge impact on so many lives by being a fighter. She was a bright, beautiful, wise and positive young woman who will be missed. 
Nicole from Nail Polish Wars had a great idea for anyone who was interested to create a mint manicure to show a little love and support to her family. I wanted to join in, even if I am a little late. Here is what I created. 


I started off with 2 coats of Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint.


I followed that with a coat of Wing Dust Collections Gilt-y Pleasure


Then I kind of let the inspiration I received from Talia's Instagram feed take control.




I think it's really fitting that the first appearance of my new nail shape is for Talia's mint mani, since she use to sport this shape quite a bit. She really loved the blingy type manis so I just decided rhinestones and chains would be the best for this tribute. 


There are a couple of  hashtag being used on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: #MintManisForTaliaJoy and  #TaliasLegacy if you want to post your mani on any of those social media platforms. Check out the other blog posts that have mint manicures honoring Talia, down below! 

♥ Gini ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...