Sassy Friends!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 12 "Stripes"

Happy Autumn everyone! I've been feeling like fall hit a while ago, since I received that message on my Starbucks App saying the Pumpkin Spice Latte and Salted Caramel Mocha were back, but today is the official first day of fall! I will tell you now I am not the follower of certain trends, one of those is that since it's fall I can't wear my neons or bright colors any more! I will try to sport more of the dark colors, since it really is hard to pull those off during summer months, but I refuse to be told I can't "shine" just because it's cold outside! ;)
So in honor of my rebellion and also to sort of say good bye to my favorite season I settled on a bright striped mani today!

*Note: If you are interested in a tutorial on how I created this mani please click here.*


For this mani I applied 2 coats of Sinful Colors Innocent. Then with my Kiss Nail Art Polishes I striped each of the following colors, in no particular order, leaving a bit of the base color showing. 
Beach Yellow, Orange, Beach Pink, Soft Purple, Soft Blue, Silver Glitter, White and Black






I know that's a lot of pix but I really liked how they turned out! LOL After all the bitching and complaining about the ugly pictures the other day I think I've come to the realization that it just takes patience and practice to get the right shot, it's not my camera it was a user error! LMAO

As always make sure to check out the other talented ladies participating in this challenge!
Next up is animal print! Yay!

*Also, I am only 20 likes away from hitting 100 on my Facebook Fan Page! The sooner I hit 100 the sooner I start the giveaway!*



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...