Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nubar "Brilliant"


For today's try it on Tuesday post I have a little pretty that I had on my amazon wish list for what seems like an eternity. My mother in law gave me my very first Nubar for my birthday! Yaaaay!
Brilliant...
...a mauve/pink holographic polish.
All photos of Brilliant are shown as 3 coats topped with SH Insta-Dry.




When I applied the first coat it was really sheer so I was worried this would be too sheer to wear alone, like the one and only Ozotic holo I own. However, after the second coat it was surprisingly opaque. I could have left it at two coats but I added the third for good measure, ya know just in case! The holo was a bit more linear in person than it shows up in the photos vs how scattered. I'm so happy this was one of my birthday gifts this year! I shouldn't have left it on my wish list so long!
Are there any Nubar's you think I should try? Let me know, I may need to pick some more of these up!



Come see the TIOT photos that some of my blogger, Facebook and Instagram friends have submitted, by clicking the picture above.
I am changing the way we will be doing TIOT: Starting next week simply post your link and photo on my Facebook wall. I will continue to put all the submissions in The TIOT album but I have had some things come up and it's too much to try and do it through out the day. This way everyone's manis can be seen still and I can load all of the  photos at one time. If you have any questions leave me a comment or email me!
Please remember to submit only one photo, or a small collage if you have multiple photos you would like to share, and to submit photos for Try It On Tuesday only. Thank you so much! I hope this will be easier for everyone, especially me. :) 

 Gini ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...