Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Born Pretty Store Round Neon Studs


 Hello loves! I hope everyone is having a lovely evening! I would have had a post up earlier today but I had a lunch date with my dad, which was really nice since we don't get too see each other very often. We talked like gabby school girls! LOL Once I got back home I went into full swing cleaning mode for some reason! On the up side my living room is spotless and I got 5 loads of laundry done! 

So tonight, as promised, I have another Born Pretty Store post for you all. I really love using studs with my nail art so when Born Pretty Store started carrying neon studs I was giddy! Yes the silver and gold ones are nice but sometimes you want to add a little color to your manicure! These will definitely do the trick!   


 I started off  using Color Club Beyond for my base color.  Beyond is a black linear holographic polish, part of the 2013 Holo Hues Collection. Then I stamped the design on with Color Club Harp On It- a silver linear holo from the 2012 Holo Hues Collection. I wish I could have gotten pictures of this mani in the sunlight so you could see the rainbow to go along with the neon studs, but it's November and I live in the Mid-west so there was no sun when I had this on. *Womp Womp*




This wheel of studs has 12 different colors 6 neon and 6 pastels, I chose to use the each of the neon colors.
Studs are super easy to use. I add a coat of clear polish, not my normal top coat but just the cheap Wet n Wild clear since it stays tacky longer. Then using my dotting tool I dip the tip of it into a little clear polish then pick up the stud and stick it to the tacky nail. After I have added all of the studs I desire I add my fast drying top coat, HK Girl, to seal it all in! 


Just for fun I inverted my polish colors in my left hand. Which do you like better?? Had I actually thought about it at the time I should have used the pastel colors on this hand to show them all off, but too little too late! 



These are 2mm in size, come as 400 pieces in the nail wheel and retail for $7.59. You can find them directly at this link here: bornprettystore.com/400pcs-neon-round-stud. As always Born Pretty offers FREE Worldwide Shipping on all orders! 

Follow Born Pretty Store on these social media sites:
Twitter @bornprettystore
Facebook
Born Pretty Store Blog
YouTube

Use the code in the picture below to get 10% off your purchase at bornprettystore.com
♥ Gini ♥

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...