Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: "Gray"


Hello Loves, happy hump day! I have a Mish Mash Challenge post for you today! It's been a while since I have done one, I'll admit if I don't find the inspiration I just skip that week in the challenge. I almost skipped this week but I decided I wanted to try the Numbus technique that The Nailasaurus recently came up with. The reason I was wanting to try it was to see how it compares to the watercolor technique. 

Left to right: Finger Paints Black Expressionism, Sally Hansen Gun Metal, Sinful Colors Slate, Essence Gray-t To Be Here.
I'm not 100% sure that these turned out how they were supposed to. I didn't blend my layers as much as Sammy does with her Nimbus nails but I kind of prefer it that way. When it's too blended I think it looks just like regular watercolor, just my opinion though. 





Overall these were pretty easy and would make for a great base for some stamping. I'm pleased with how they turned out for my first attempt. Have you tried Nimbus Nails yet?
 Hopefully I will be inspired for next weeks challenge, I have a few things in mind but I can't promise anything! LOL
Gini ♥



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...