Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lucky 13 Lacquer "Golden Snitch" & Born Pretty Skull and Crossbones Nail Charm


Good mornin' all! I have a post up before dark *Woohoo* aren't you all proud of me? :)  As I said in yesterdays post I had come across a stash of items recently that I had apparently tucked away for safe keeping. Well they were kept very safe since I had forgotten I had them and the items were nail art decorations for review! So I want to apologize to the Born Pretty Store for the delay in my posts! I am never late with my posts and I feel just awful! 

Since today is Tuesday I decided that I would combine my Try It On Tuesday mani with a Born Pretty Store review! Up first is my very first Lucky 13 Lacquer! 


 Golden Snitch...
...a cream colored crelly base with gold and holo gold hexes in multiple sizes.
All photos are shown as 2 coats of Golden Snitch topped with HK Girl.


This is an amazing shade! I love it against my skin tone, it just compliments me perfectly! The glitters aren't crazy over powering which is very nice. Application was perfect: no dragging, pooling, flooding, balding or thickening during use. Dry time was pretty great as well. 
This is my very first Lucky 13, I had been wanting to try this Indie Brand for a while but I always manage to talk myself out of it. I finally decided to get a couple when I grab some for my Halloween swap buddy! I'm pretty sure I will be getting more of these lovely lacquers in the future! 
You can purchase Golden Snitch and all other Lucky 13 Lacquer shades on line at lucky13lacquer.com. Full size (15ml) retail for $8.50 and mini (10ml) retail for $6. 


Next I added the Skull and Crossbones 3D Nail Art Charm as an accent on my ring finger.I thought it would compliment the polish I chose nicely. 




These are actually listed as "5pcs Skull 3D Nail Sticker Punk Style Metal Rhinestone Nail Art Decoration" but that's a lot to put as my blog title! LOL You can find these on Born Pretty Store's website directly at this link here. These come in a set of 5 pieces, you can choose between Gold or Silver in two different sizes, 1.4cm & 1.2cm.
I picked the 1.4cm to review, if you have narrower nail beds I would recommend trying out the 1.2cm. These aren't too bad to wear actually, though I wouldn't suggest doing laundry or playing football with these on and expect them to stay. I applied mine as soon as I applied my top coat and pressed it into the polish and it stuck nicely. Now I wasn't planning on keeping it on long so if you are looking for a sturdier wear I would suggest using a bit of nail glue to reinforce it. The material is metal and very durable, these could be reused if you take care of them properly. For the $1.99 price I think it's a pretty good deal! 


These 3D decorations are great for a quick way to give your mani a little bit of a kick, a touch of something extra without having to take a lot of time or effort to do it!  
You can find these and so much more at bornprettystore.com. Everything is reasonably priced and always has free worldwide shipping! 

Follow Born Pretty Store on these social media sites:
Twitter @bornprettystore
Facebook
Born Pretty Store Blog
YouTube

What are your thoughts? Do you like the 3D nail decorations? I know I'm a fan! Check back in tomorrow, I will have another Born Pretty Store for you all! 
Gini ♥

Use my code to get 10% off your Born Pretty Store purchase! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...