Sassy Friends!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer: Orchadia Swatches and Review


I have my very first Too Fancy Lacquer to show off to y'all today! I was lucky enough to get a bottle of this beauty because I came up with the name! The name is a play on the word Arcadia. Arcadia is one of the regional units in Greece. It takes it's name from the mythological Arcas. In European Renaissance Arts Arcadia was celebrated as an "unspoiled harmonious wilderness". Since this shade is the hot color of the year, Radiant Orchid, Orchadia was born. :) 


 Orchadia: an orchid purple linear holographic polish with periwinkle flakies.
Shown as 2 coats, topped with HK Girl





Those gorgeous little flakies were almost impossible to capture on  camera, and honestly I didn't realize they were there while I was polishing. The color combo is a subtle one but very effective. When I was polishing I was thinking I had a clumpy batch, I have very crappy lighting for polishing in my living room so I couldn't see what it was. When I got into regular light and then into my light box....WOW! Those "little clumps" transformed before my eyes into beautiful hidden gems. They add depth to this already beautiful polish. The holo is pretty strong too, these pictures were all taken in my light box since the sun wasn't cooperating with me, so imagine how intense it would be in sunlight! Fully opaque in 2 coats and application was lovely, self leveling, no flooding or dragging and dry time was great. I definitely need to add more of this brand to my collection!  


 You can purchase Too Fancy Lacquer online at color4nails.com where they retail for $11 each.  Orchadia isn't currently available, but i'm not sure if it will be soon, it is a Color4Nails exclusive shade and quantities are limited, so make sure to follow Sisi on the social media sites I've linked below.
Color4Nails ships worldwide and Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items. Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies. 

Make sure to follow Color4Nails on these social media sites :
 Instagram @color4nails

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...