Sassy Friends!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Forever Polished: It's A Fairy World Collection Swatches & Review


Hi loves! So I have had a heck of a week and fell waaaay behind. I had originally planned on having several posts up this week but my darling husband injured himself at work and I have had to help him get around. That and the fact that I don’t actually have Internet, I use the library for that, It’s just been difficult to find the time to get to a connection. So next week I will hopefully have a week full of posts! ♥

Anyway, today I have a new collection from Forever Polished to show you. This collection is a Spin-off inspired by the polish Fairy Party of  the Mythical Party collection. All of these have an excellent formula, applying smooth and distributing glitter evenly over the nail. 



Fairy Babies: pastel hexes of various size and color, small iridescent hexes, gold shards and holo micro glitters in a clear base. 
Shown as 2 cots over Coloured Raine Cali Blast, topped with Barielle's No-Chip Speed Dry.




Fairy Blood: a raspberry red-pink jelly with small iridescent hexes, holo micro glitters and gold shards and hexes.
Shown as 3 coats topped with Barielle No-Chip Speed Dry.




Fairy Fart: a soft lavender crelly with purple and holo micro glitters, small iridescent glitters and gold shards.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Barielle No-Chip Speed Dry.




Fairy Light: a teal jelly with small iridescent hexes, holo micro glitters and gold shards and hexes.
Shown as 3 coats topped with Barielle No-Chip Speed Dry.




Fairy Party: gold shards and holo micro glitters in a clear base.
Shown as 2 coats over Coloured Raine Rose Queen, topped with Barielle No-Chip Speed Dry.




You’re Berry Fairy: a purple-red jelly with blue to gold shifting flakies.
Shown as 3 coats topped with Barielle No-Chip Speed Dry.




You can purchase Forever Polished online at foreverpolishedbyashley.bigcartel.com
The It's A Fairy World Collection will be available next Friday, September 5th, and they will retail for $8 each. 

How much do you love this collection? I'm crazy about it, especially Fairy Babies!

Follow Forever Polished on these social media sites:
Twitter @AshelysPolish
Instagram @foreverpolished

Have a great weekend loves! 
♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...