Sassy Friends!

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Zoya: Get ready… our Super Cyber Monday Holiday Deal is...



THE MYSTERY BOX IS BACK!

"If you love surprises, the MYSTERY BOX deal is for you - you'll get a box filled with some of our favorite products ($72 value) for just$20 plus free shipping! Surprise yourself or someone else with a great deal AND great products!


Wondering if it’s worth the gamble? Last year the Mystery Box was a huge hit – make sure not to miss out on this one day only offer. We promise, it won’t be the same as last year, it will be better!

Here a few blog reviews from last year…nouveau cheapmodel citypolished with pizzazz. As you can see the box was loaded with Zoya and Qtica goodies!

MYSTERY BOX available exclusively on ZOYA.COM

CYBER MONDAY ONLY (11/30/15)."

I purchased the mystery box last year and I was very happy with it. SInce they are promisung even better than last year I will be taking advantage of this offer again. Maybe there will even be a full sized polish or two! 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media sites:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...