Sassy Friends!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

My issues with Failbook!

I want to address the issues I have been having with Facebook. Yesterday I had a hell of a time getting anything blog related done on Facebook, and I'm sure today will be the same. Every time I posted a link it would pop up a window for me to verify I am a human, guarding against spam.

How am I supposed to even enter text if there isn't any text!?

While I can appreciate the fact that Facebook is trying to protect us from getting a nasty virus I can't for the life of me understand why it would prompt me to do this every single time I post a link. I make sure that my readers have access to my posts with each and every picture and if  mention a post I attach a link, unfortunately  I had to go through this verification process about 30 times yesterday just to do this. THEN, I was informed by one of my fellow bloggers that when she clicked the link to my most recent post a warning came up that said my blog may or may not be spam and to let then know if it was or wasn't. Um, WHAT!? To make a long story short, I have written an not so nice email to FB tech support about this. I have also scanned my entire blog to ensure it was not full of spam or malwear and I can tell you that it is 100% safe! 


So please do not be afraid to visit my blog or to click the links on Facebook to do so. I hope that Facebook will fix this issue, especially since I know I am not the only blog this has effected! I will make sure Facebook knows that I am extremely displeased with this by writing them every day until they finally answer or ban me from using my account. It's just unacceptableOk rant over! Thank you for listening! 

♥ Gini ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...