Sassy Friends!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lightning Strikes!

I wanted to try my hand at some lightning nails. It wasn't as easy as i thought it would be.


 My first attempt was fairly successful. The problem was it was a practice run and I actually painted the whole thing on a ziplock, peeled it off and applied it to my nail. Good in theory but not long term. It didn't last but for about 2 minutes.


So I tried again. This time the regular way. It wasn't as nice as the ziplock method but it did last more than 2 miutes. :)


I started off with my Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Base Coat.
Then 2 coats of Sinful Colors Black On Black.
I then sponged on a bit of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Violet Voltage
and Confetti Bayou Blue.


Then I used my white nail art polish to paint on the lightning bolts.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...