Sassy Friends!

Friday, July 20, 2012

That's A Wrap!

I've been seeing so many Pins on Pinterest with Saran Wrap nails I wanted to try it out for myself


I started off with a base coat and then 2 coats of Pure Ice Flirt Alert.


I let that dry completely and then I painted on 1 coat of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue.
Then I bunched up a piece of Saran Wrap and blotted it on my nail before it dried.


Then I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Extreme Shine.
I LOVE Extreme Shine! That paired with Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Base Coat, WOW!
My mani lasts for so long with that base/top coat combo. This one lasted for a week no chips. It would have lasted longer but I couldn't holdout any longer and HAD to change my color.

I love this color combo! The blue blended with the pink and made a kind of purple outline.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...