Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You're My Cuppycake!

We celebrated my stepdaughter G's birthday on Sunday. (Yes we really do call her G)
We had a swimming party with a pinata, BBQ and homemade rainbow cupcakes!


I was in such a birthday spirit I decided to try out cupcake nails!
(Please excuse the poorly lit pictures, It was late when I started painting)





That's 2 coats of Sinful Colors Unicorn.


Then I added 2 coats of Nail Pattern Boldness Mrs. White smoothing it out with NPB Glitter Food.
I think it looks like "Funfetti" cake batter!



On my pinkie using SC Easy Going & Cream Pink for the base of my cupcake


On my middle finger I used SC Mint Apple & Envy


Then I topped them both with SC Snow Me White


Topping them both off with a little star and green and pink dots.

I finished them all off with SH Mega Shine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...