Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pink Deco

I wanted to do a basic mani so I started off with my SH Salon Manicure Base Coat.
Then 2 coats of L'oreal Penthouse Pink, a nice opaque cream polish.
Next I applied 1 coat of Sinful Glass Pink, a pink jelly like polish with very fine pink glitter.


I added nail stickers to my ring finger for an accent nail.


The great thing about the combo of polishes I used is that the jelly didn't change the color of the cream at all, it just gave it some sparkle!


I then topped it off with a coat of SV.


Now, here's my problem...I was bored with it.
I needed to  add something to make it more interesting.
So i pulled out my scotch tape and Sinful Black On Black





This time, since I was actually finished, I topped it off with a coat of SH Mirror Shine.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...