Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Savory Scents "Hey Sexy Lady"


Hi girls and boys! Today's post is non polish related, I have a candle to talk about from Savory Scents! I did a review previously on a candle from Savory Scents and I loooooved it so much! If you didn't see that review just click on the link above to take you to it! 


Hey Sexy Lady...
..."This absolutely delicious smelling candle was created using a fragrance oil of fresh ripened peaches, fresh squeezed oranges, and spiced cranberry. This fun and fruity candle smells just like the drink Sex on the Beach tastes!!"

Look how pretty!! 



I really can't say enough about how well these candles burn. I HATE when candles only burn down the middle or to one side. I wound up getting a candle warmer to melt all of my old candles, that burned wonky, down so I could use the jars. These don't have that problem, they all burn evenly and smell amazing! The fragrance fills the house and puts of a yummy tropical scent. The smell isn't too overpowering, which is good because I have a sensitive nose and strong smells make my head hurt, these have the perfect amount of fragrance. Also, look at how pretty!!! It looks so cool when its all melted, the glitter swirls around  and looks kinda like a jelly polish! LOL 


Savory Scents can be purchased on Etsy here. They range from $2 to $8.50 in price and 2oz to 8oz in tins or glass jars. There are a variety of scents to choose from and you can also pic colors and glitters to make them even more decorative! All of Crystals candles are made from soy wax...
"Soy candles burn better and are safer to burn than paraffin wax. The wax is a natural and organic wax, creating a safe, natural product."
You can follow Savory Scents on Facebook as well, to get updates on new scents and on shop restocks!  

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...