Sassy Friends!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dollish Polish "I Wanna Do Bad Things With You"


Happy True Blood Day!!! 
One of my favorite days of the year is when True Blood starts! Last season was kind of a slow starting season in my opinion but this season already has me freaking out! I just want it to hurry up and be next Sunday already! LOL Since it's True Blood day I decided that it would be a fang-tastic (hahaha!) day to wear this gorgeous Dollish Polish I was sent to review by Edgy Polish! Edgy Polish is a Swedish stockist run by Katarina of Edgy Polish Blog! 


I Wanna Do Bad Things With You...
...red glitters of multiple sizes in a clear base.
All photos of I Wanna DO Bad Things With You are shown as 2 coats over OPI High-Falutin' Red and topped with SH Diamond Flash. 






In case you have been living in a cave, the name for this polish comes from the theme song for the HBO show True Blood. If you didn't know that already, why not? I am addicted to the show so I am also addicted to anything that relates to it!  I really love the look of this all red glitter over red, though it could be worn over any color you wish. The formula is excellent, suspending the glitters well with no settling at all. Application was easy, the glitters lay nice and flat against the nail so there was no need for a glitter smoothing top coat. Dry time was excellent as well. I had to break out my blingy fang ring for the next pictures! 




I wanna Do Bad Things With You had been on my wish list for over a year but can be pretty hard to get your hands on if you missed it in the restock or if you aren't in the US! Edgy Polish offers world wide flat rate priority delivery: 
SWEDEN 39 SEK • EU 69 SEK • OUTSIDE OF EU 79 SEK  
The exchange rate can always vary but at this point it is 1 USD = 6.44SEK. To find out the current exchange rate or the proper rate for your country simply google "Krona Exchange Rate" and it will pop up for you! Katarina sent me a couple of packages and both times I was AMAZED at the lightning fast shipping, within the week! There are some US stockists that have a hard time getting packages delivered that quickly, and that is a HUGE plus in my book. Edgy stocks several US Indie brands some of these can be hard to get, like Dollish Polish and Takko Lacquer. Edgy also carries a couple of Indie brands from Australia and England as well. 
You can purchase I Wanna Do Bad Things With You on edgypolish.com and it retails for 115 SEK. (See exchange rate.
You can also follow Edgy Polish on Facebook where you can get restock and previews for brands that are and will be carried!
I hope you all enjoyed this gorgeous polish and will consider Edgy Polish when looking for some new Indies to add to your collection! 

Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...