Sassy Friends!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dollish Polish "Coitus"


Happy weekend!! I was really planning on having this post up yesterday but my mommy's birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to go and hang out with her before she left town for the weekend so she and my niece and I had a girls day yesterday! Woohoo! Anyway, today I have another Dollish Polish that I received from Edgy Polish to show you. 

Coitus...
... small & medium hexagon glitters in pink, periwinkle, turquoise, gold, and white gold, with tiny micro glitters in silver all in a clear base.
All photos of Coitus are shown as 1 coat over Finger Paints Black Expressionism topped with SH Diamond Flash.





Coitus is from Dollish Polish's Big Bang Theory collection, which consists of 4 polishes. If you haven't seen Big Bang I ask you why not? You are missing out on a laugh fest!!
I really wanted to layer this over a bright color, which I think would look awesome, but I really wanted to just showcase all the different colors of glitters so black was what I thought would make them really  pop the most. There was so much glitter with the first coat that I'm sure with just another couple of coats this could be worn without undies! The glitters lay nice and flat against the nail, so a smoothing top coat was not required to even it out. 


You can purchase Coitus on edgypolish.com and it retails for 115 SEK. 
Edgy Polish offers world wide flat rate priority delivery: 
SWEDEN 39 SEK • EU 69 SEK • OUTSIDE OF EU 79 SEK  
The exchange rate  can always vary but at this point it is 1 USD = 6.71SEK. To find out the current exchange rate for your country simply click here for the google exchange calculator. 

You can also follow Edgy Polish on Facebook where you can get restock and previews for brands that are and will be carried!
Edgy has a great selection of Indie polishes so consider Edgy Polish next time you are looking for some new Indies to add to your collection! 

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...