Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Showing support with Teal!

 
I have a ton of swatching I plan on getting done today but I wanted to leave you guys a little post. Everyone has been blogging and posting on facebook all of their Teal manis for Ovarian Cancer Awareness so I wanted to do one as well.

 
I started off with 2 coats of Elle On Location.
I would compare this to Sinful Colors Cinderella but with a much better formula. It requires less coats and no undies...maybe I'll do a comparison one day.

 
Unfortunately I forgot to photograph my left hand (swatch hand) before I went to the next step, that's why my pics are a bit awkward! Sorry!

 
Next I stamped ribbons using plates BM 321 & 324  with Sinful Colors Savage.

 
Then I applied 2 coats of Elevation Polish Stay Behind Catch A Wave.

 
 
I've been waiting for the perfect time to use Stay Behind, It was a giveaway prize from Dulcie at OhThreeOhFour.


 
I would love to see everyone's Teal manis, so come by my facebook fan page and post yours for everyone to enjoy!!!
And don't forget, once I reach 100 GFC Followers, FB likes or witter followers I will be hosting my first giveaway!
Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...