Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gothic Fairy Wings

 
I'm sorry for such a late post, I'm getting ready to head off to bed, but I just wanted to show you guys a few pictures of my first attempt at these Gothic Fairy Wings. I saw these once before on pinterest or something, if anyone knows where let me know so I can credit!
 
 
Nicole by OPI Gilda's Dream, Elixer Lacquers Miss Kitty's Mee-Yow

 
I started with 2 coats of Gilda's Dream then painted my tips with 3 coats of Miss Kitty...

 
I painted 2 lines and the arches on the tips and filled out the rest of the tip with the black...
 
 
I added glitter then painted the jagged parts of the wings and added the dots.

 
The black is acrylic paint as well as the dots.
 
I painted these to enter them into Polish TBH's Instagram fantasy contest.
If you're interested in entering her user name is polish_tbh
Feel free to follow me too  @sassypaints2012
 
I'll see you guys later with my day 11 mani  for the 3 day challenge: polka dots!!! =)
 
Ciao for now!
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...