Sassy Friends!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blood Splatter Nails

I know I didn't post my flower mani for day 14, I really had every intention of doing it but I just lacked the motivation to do it. I've  had a few things in my head that I wanted to do and post for this weekend as well but I spent most of Saturday night painting nails just not mine.
I went to my mom's house and we were going to have a manicures and wine night. There were 6 of us and I was under the impression that we were going to do  mani's on each other. WRONG! Lol It turned into me doing it all and I only got 1 glass of wine! O_o 
So Oooops! I failed please forgive me. I will have a new challenge post up tomorrow, I promise!
I do have some mani pix for you tonight, though! Tonight was the season premiere of Dexter so I had to do blood splatter nails. I was inspired by a mani Victoria at Manicurator did on her black and white day of her 31 day challenge.

For this look I used SH White On as the base color then SC Ruby Ruby in the spray bottle with a little bit of Orly thinner!





I was so happy to finally see my favorite serial killer again! I am so in love with Michael C Hall as Dexter! He's so friggin HOT! I know there is something wrong with me! LOL
In other news! I will be starting a new challenge that will run the full month of October!

This is a work at your own pace challenge with 10 different Halloween themed days. If you are interested in joining contact datyorkLOVES (Our awesome challenge host!) email her your blog name & link or FB page link, by Oct 10th! (E-mail: datyorkloves@gmail.com)

Also keep your eye on the blog, I will be posting some reviews in the next week or so featuring a couple of new Indies!

***Don't forget to enter my Giveaway!***


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...