Sassy Friends!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge...Day 5 "Blue"

 
I'm really behind today, sorry gals, but here's my blue post. Short sweet and to the point.
 
 
I started with 1 coat of Essie Blue Rhapsody
 
 

 
Then I sponged Sinful Colors Blue By You
 
 
...and I added Orly Spazmatic to my ring finger.
(Yes I have a glitter problem! LOL)


 
That's all for now. I will have something more interesting for the next challenge day...I hope.
 
Now I need to check out what the other girls have done for their blue mani!
 
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
 
 



 

10 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I really need some of the metallic Essies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, I suck at gradients and am always jealous of people who can pull it off flawlessly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one sucked though! Getting metalic polish off your fingers BLOWS, it took forever! LOL

      Delete
  3. I love the way that Essie looks on you.Makes me want to go out and get it. Is Blue By You a creme finish? Curious,because I made a Sinful haul today during the Walgreens 99 cent sale,and couldn't tell for sure from the looks of the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, not a cream. It's a very bright opaque shimmer. It's absolutely beautiful by itself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks sooooooo amazing! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the combo, too! And your gradient is perfect. Really nice job!!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls! =) You all make me feel so much better about my nails, sometimes I can't ge the creativity I need and feel like I failed, but you girls are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...