Sassy Friends!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge...Day 5 "Blue"

 
I'm really behind today, sorry gals, but here's my blue post. Short sweet and to the point.
 
 
I started with 1 coat of Essie Blue Rhapsody
 
 

 
Then I sponged Sinful Colors Blue By You
 
 
...and I added Orly Spazmatic to my ring finger.
(Yes I have a glitter problem! LOL)


 
That's all for now. I will have something more interesting for the next challenge day...I hope.
 
Now I need to check out what the other girls have done for their blue mani!
 
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
 
 



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...