Sassy Friends!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Influenster VoxBox

I received this Influenster VoxBox and I was actually excited to try these out! Excited about DISHES??? LOL Yeah, sounds silly, I know! My first impressions of these were "Oooooooh, pretty!" Then I smelled them, I liked the Lemon Thyme it has a nice fresh clean scent. As does the Lime Basil, which is my favorite. I was most excited to try the Ginger White Tea, but I'm so not crazy about the smell. It just smells off to me. 


I decided to start using them  right away and the first one I tried was the Ginger White Tea. I decided to try it first because I thought I would get use to the smell, wrong. I really don't like this one. I'll stick to the more common scents of lemon and lime with this brand. I do love that the soap get's nice and sudsy, I don;t think my dishes are clean unless I have lots of bubbles! Even better is that it rinses nice and clean without a greasy filmy feeling! I would recommend giving them a try, you may even like the Ginger White Tea, I seem to be one of few people who don't like the scent, even my hubby likes it. 
You can find Palmolive Fresh Infusions at Walmart for about $2.96.

(This product was sent for review. All Opinions are my own and were not influenced by Influester or Palmolive in any way)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...