Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TIOT: OPI Liquid Sand "The Impossible"

Hi again! 2nd post of the day, I almost skipped doing this weeks Try It On Tuesday but I felt like a bad blogger even considering it. LOL I'm going to make it a very quick one though, I have so much to get done for the rest of the weeks posts since I fell behind over the weekend. Since I will be super  busy next weekend I'm trying to get some posts scheduled. 

I picked up a min set of OPI Liquid Sand's a few weeks ago and haven't had the chance to swatch them so when I needed a quick out the door mani I decided to give it a shot. No base coat, no top coat, it worked out well for a fast mani. When I got back home I added a matte and glossy top coat to one nail each just for comparison.   


 The Impossible...
...has a pinkish red base with some purple hex and (supposed to be) stars.




As you can see there isn't a star in sight. I didn't see a single one through the bottle and I fished but still no stars. Oh well, I'm not big on star glitter anyway. Application, aside from trying to find the stars, was great! What you see here is 2 coats. Dry time was really fast as well. I really wish I could show you all of the sparkle in this beauty. There is so much that when I was at dinner I kept staring at it and my hubby was being ignored! LOL I also love that they are textured but not annoyingly so. I prefer smooth finishes to my mani so I was thinking this would make me crazy, however the texture in this is smooth and not abrasive so you don't have to worry about it bothering you. I have already removed it, so I can do more swatching, and removal was actually much easier than your average glitter. I can't wait to try the rest!! 



Have you tried Liquid Sand yet? What are your thoughts on the textured polishes?
Tomorrow is F in the ABC Challenge, so make sure to come back and see that! Goodnight loves! 

♥ Gini ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...