Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

TIOT: Wing Dust Collections "A Day Without Rain"

Hi all! I have tons of swatching to do today so I have a quick post for Try It On Tuesday! I wanted to try out a beauty from one of my favorite Indie brands, Wing Dust Collections! I have several of these in my untried list that I have been wanting to show you all but with all of the review polishes, the challenge days and all of my personal things going on I haven't had time to get to them as quickly as I'd hoped, which is why I love, Love, LOVE Try It On Tuesday! 


A Day Without Rain...
...a minty blue base with gold and blue holo sparks, and white, blue and gold hexes in various sizes with a soft gold shimmer.


All photos of A Day Without Rain are shown as 3 coats topped with 1 coat Mega Shine.





I love the softness of this, it such a beautiful spring color! Of course the formula was amazing, but that is no surprise since all of Wing Dust's polishes are amazing! The glitters are suspended so well there is no fishing and they just slide right on to the nail without having to place them! Usually I'm not a fan of shimmery polishes with glitters but Stephanie (the creative genius of Wing Dust) does this so right! The shimmer isn't overpowering so it doesn't look junkie like some of these kinds of polishes do. It applies so smooth and the glitters show so well! No pooling, flooding, dragging or thickening. It's the perfect formula! I AM IN LOVE, just as I expected to be, Steph never disappoints! 


So, what do you think about A Day Without Rain
You can purchase Wing Dust Collections on Etsy here. Steph doesn't have any listing active right now, but I know for a fact that she is hard at work whipping up a ton of goodies. The new Spring line is about to be released, Yay! If you would like to see some previews of those beauties you can see them on Wing Dust's Facebook page here. Shop updates and sale info is always listed on there so you can keep informed! Stephanie also just recently announced that she has partnered with Llarowe, so keep an eye on that as well!
You can also follow Wing Dust on Instagram @wingdust as well!  

Well my loves, I hope you have a great Tuesday! Make sure to stop by tomorrow and see my G mani for the ABC Challenge! I am going to attempt a mani I've ever tried before!

XOXO
♥ Gini ♥

6 comments:

  1. GIMMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I think I really need this in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doooo iiiiiiiit!!!! Loooove Wing Dust! One of my #1 faves!

      Delete
  2. Very soft water colors - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this color. It makes me want to use it to paint something for a fairy garden.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...