Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Delicate Flowers...Days 14 & 15

Ok here it goes!  I am rushing through this post to try and beat midnight! O_O  I've been slacking off a bit lately and I need to get ahead of the game here! I apologize.
Today is day15 of the 31 day challenge but, since I missed day 14, I decided to combine the 2!
 
I started off with 2 coats of L'Oreal VIP Status...

 
VIP Status is a lovely charcoal color with a kind of blue undertone.

 
The formula is awesome, 2 coats gave full opacity and it is very forgiving if spots are missed, which I tend to do, you can go back over those spots and it blends well.

 
Then using Bundle Monster stamp plate BM-318 I stamped hibiscus flowers with Essie No Place Like Chrome.

 
I'm still working on perfecting my stamping skills but I LOVE stamping with the Essie Mirror Metallics. They are thick enough to make stamping so much easier for someone who gets the process but hasn't got it down pat yet.




 
I felt it was lacking something, and it was still a bit to severe in contrast to be "delicate" so I wanted to add something and decided on Finger Paints Flecked.

 
This is my first time using a flakie. I have to say I am in Love! I love the texture it brings to the mani without being overpowering like normal glitter can be. This particular bottle was a prize in a giveaway that I recently won.

 
I decided I wanted to make this a matte mani to make it even more subtle so I used my new butterLondon Matte Finish. 

 
Unfortunately in my excitement over using 2 new polishes I forgot to take pictures before I mattified it! Sorry! It was just as lovely all shinny as it is matte, at least I thought so.




 
Sorry about all the pictures I just couldn't get enough! LOL
 
As always don't forget to check out what the other lovely ladies have done!
Aaaaaand...if you haven't entered my giveaway click on the picture on the left of the page right above my profile!


 
 


3 comments:

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...