Sassy Friends!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

ABC Challenge: K is for Kids Choice!

Welcome to another day in Kimber's ABC Challenge. The letter K had me a little stumped, I wanted to do some art but I had no idea what to do that would start with the letter K. So I left it up to my niece and nephew, making this a Kid's Choice mani. They picked red so to take the Kid's Choice theme a little further I let one of the kiddos actually do my mani from start to finish! Yes I cheated. I did not create this mani. They are my nails though so it still counts, right? Please be nice to the art work, my 9 year old niece did an excellent job creating her version of ladybugs on my nails! 
*I want to note that the products we used in this mani were provided to me from M•A•S•H Nails for review. I will have an actual full review on the color soon, the Nail Art Pen I reviewed previously in a post that can be found here. Ok now the art...

She even did the clean up too! She's a natural!! 

Nani started off with 2 coats of M•A•S•H Nails Cherry.


Then she used the M•A•S•H Black Nail Art Pen to create the ladybug effect! 




I think for her very first time doing nail art she did an amazing job!! Sorry for the glare on the photos but I had my light box put away so I used direct light from my lamps. 
So was this a big stretch for the letter K? Yeah, but I liked the concept behind it and it was really fun explaining to my niece how to paint nails the correct way and why clean up is important. I hope we can have more nail days like this! I really enjoyed sharing this with her! 
Make sure to check out what the other ladies have done for the letter K! 

♥ Gini ♥

(Product was provided by M•A•S•H Nails.)


16 comments:

  1. This is so cute! She did a fantastic job with those ladybugs! And Kid's Choice is such a creative idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh. That's amazing for a 9 yo. Or even a 33 yo. Lol. She's better than me at nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't draw a lady bug to save my life so I say she did a WONDERFUL job. She can come paint my nails:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest post I've ever seen! :D Sooooo cute, and she has a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She nailed it! ...she is so artistic it amazes me...she is just perfect in everyway! !!...great job nani bear !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your take on K! And she did an amazing job with the ladybugs - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Can she do my nails too please? She's a natural at nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAAAAAAAT?! She did great! How stunning to be the work of a 9-year old! Well, actually I can't paint that good even at 35 so... she's an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a terrific idea! Those kids are pretty darn clever. Great mani, darlin', beautifully executed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing idea!! She did really great applying the polish and the cleanup too, just WOW! Quite a little nail artist in making :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea for K. She did an amazing job on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for showing her creation so much love! She really got a giggle out of the fact that I was actually using this for my blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I bet it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this so much!! She's gonna be hot on your heels soon with that gorgeous mani! Send her my way, I need some pretty lady bugs on my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of the best picks I have ever seen! Your niece is really an artist, she did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love your inspiration. It looks like so much fun, your niece is very talented!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...