Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TIOT: Hard Candy Crush On Caribbean

Just a fast Try It On Tuesday post for you all today, while I have the little ones being occupied by playing with the doll house. (Actually my nephew is more destroying it while my niece tries to get him to "play right"! LOL) Last week on my TIOT I used one of the Itzy Glitzy Hard Candy polishes, so I figured I would try out the one Crushed Chrome I picked up. 


Crush On Caribbean...


All photos of Crush On Caribbean are shown as 2 coats topped with 1 coat of Mega Shine.




This teal leans more towards green than blue IRL and is actually much prettier than I could capture. It is a tad sheer and I didn't realize until after I took the photos. I probably could have used a 3rd coat, if you have shorter nails you can totally get away with 2! This applied like a dream, it does make for messy clean up of the cuticle area if you happen to get any on them. I found it easier to use my nail brush and soap and water to do the clean up vs acetone simply because it is really glittery. 


You can find the new line of Hard Candy polishes at your local Walmart or at hardcandy.com
What do you think of the new Hard Candy polishes? 
Well the kids and I are heading to the mall to pick up the new Walking Dead game and then to Target for the new Justin Timberlake CD! Woop Woop! 

♥ Gini ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour!
    I have yet to see the Hard Candy polishes in my little corner of Canada, but hopefully they'll be here soon.
    Great swatches as always!
    Oh, and I just noticed your Easter theme, love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this polish! I really can't wait to see these new Hard Candy polishes around here.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...