Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TIOT: Hard Candy Little Hottie & WindDust Dancing Queen

Just a quick post, I know it's a late one but I wanted to try out one of my new Itzy Glitzy Hard Candy polishes! So why not use one for my TIOT, yes I know it's not Tuesday anymore,



Little Hottie!
Shown as 2 coats no top coat.




This is such a beauty! These pictures really don't do it justice. It's kind of a watermelon red with a golden shimmer. (You can see the gold shimmer much better in the next picture.) Almost a 1 coater but 2 really do the job. Such a great formula too! I can't wait to try the rest!


Next I decided to add 2 coats of WingDust 
Dancing Queen!
Shown as 2 coats no top coat.


I blurred this shot to show the sparkle.




So from the looks of these pictures you can see I couldn't find the correct light to really capture the beauty of the holo glitters! It really doesn't look this junkie IRL. It actually looks like i have disco balls on my nails! Trust me, this is an amazing glitter topper!


 You can purchase Wing Dust Collections on Etsy here. Steph doesn't have any listing active right now, but she just announced that she is shooting for the 16th (Don't forget to use the code Sassy15 for 15% off at checkout on Etsy). The new Spring line is about to be released, Yay! If you would like to see some previews of those beauties you can see them on Wing Dust's Facebook page here. And make sure to keep checking back here as well because I will have them swatched too! Also WingDust was just recently stocked on  Llarowe, so you can find some of Steph's beauties there.
You can also follow Wing Dust on Instagram @wingdust!  

Well that's my Try It On Tuesday... I need to start working on my posts for tomorrow! G'nite!
♥ Gini ♥

1 comment:

  1. I love Little Hottie! I picked that one up too :) it looks great with that glitter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...