Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BG Cosmetics: LSD & Methematician


Second post today!! Aren't you all proud of me? LOL I decided to recycle my manis from my previous post of the day, I just wanted to put those gorgeous Hard Candy's to good use! These next 2 polishes are from BG Cosmetics' Party Like a Rockstar collection.


 Methematician...
...a clear base with hex and bar glitters in blue and green.
All photos of Methematician are shown as 1 coat over Hard Candy Bity Blue topped with 1 coat of NPB Glitter Food and 1 coat Mega Shine.





These pictures really do not do this justice! The blue glitters really show up much better IRL than the do here in the photos. This combo sort of glows! Like a lit up peacock! LOL The glitters come out of the bottle with no problem and they flow on to the nail easily. It did dry a bit textured so I used glitter food to smooth it out. I really wish you could see how amazing this combo really is, I left it on for 2 days, but this would look excellent over just about any color!  


LSD...
...a clear base with red, black, and blue bar glitter, blue, yellow, red, and green hex glitter.
All photos of LSD are shown as 1 coat over Hard Candy Piece of Papaya topped with 1 coat NPB Glitter Food and 1 coat Mega Shine.





This is a very cheery bright glitter, a rainbow in a bottle. The formula was excellent in this one as well, glitters came out without a problem and went on to the nail easy. The only real issue I had with LSD was that the bar glitters seemed to want to poke up a bit. Even with the Glitter Food a few strays were still sticking up. Next time maybe 2 coats of Glitter Food will make it better? Either way I loved all the colors on top of this bright shade of undies! It was a fun, cheerful mani especially with all of the gloomy days we've been having in my neck of the woods! 



You can purchase BG Cosmetics on Etsy here. These retail for $10 a bottle or the full 4 bottle set can be purchased for a discounted price of $35.
Make sure to follow BG Cosmetics on the following social media sites:

Well loves, this is all from me for now!! I'll be back tomorrow with my ABC Challenge post! Week 12, so that means the letter L! I have a mani ready that I have never tried before so I hope you all come back and let me know if you like it! Have a great evening! 

♥ Gini ♥

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love your photos! ^_^ Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo methmetician is gorgeous!! Virtual high five!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...